CREATING MEMORIES WITH SAFETY AND WELL-BEING
These measures will be modified as IPC acquires more experience and we will revise standards and recommendations as per public health guidelines. We will customize a safety plan with your church that fits your needs. Our main goal is to ensure your participating families are safe while we provide a professional end enjoyable portrait experience.
These are the key components of our safety protocols:
· Photography appointments will be scheduled every 20 minutes. This means there should not be more than one family at our photography studio at the same time.
· Church will NOT be required to have a volunteer to host and greet families. This will reduce the number of people at the church photography session and human interaction.
· Photographers will have masks & face shields. They will also follow social distancing requirements that limit interactions (touching) to ensure safety and make the family feel comfortable.
· Photographers and Portrait Consultants will be required to sanitize their equipment and studio set up after each sitting.
· Portrait Consultants will have a Plexiglas Protection Panel set up between them & the family.
· IPC will have masks, hand sanitizer, wipes, etc.